Sweet Potato Tacos
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees F (use convection function if you have it).
- Spray baking sheet with oil spray and set aside.
- Peel the potatoes, then chop them up in small pieces, approximately 3/8". Chop up the leek in small 1/4" rings, and throw everything into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle Chipotle seasoning and 1/4 t Salt on top. Add Olive Oil and toss so everything is coated. Adjust quantities if needed.
- Empty onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure it covers the whole pan.
- Put into oven and bake for 15 mins or until potatoes are fully cooked.
- Prepare your drizzling sauce (aka salad dressing). I use a glass jar and shake it up.
- Get your cast iron skillet hot, then cook up your shells the way you like them. I use a bit of cooking spray and let them cook on each side for a minute or so.
- Remove your veggies from the oven, and start making tacos!
LEFTOVER ALERT: Use the leftovers to make Sweet Potato Taco Salad.
Drizzle with dressing.
This is heavenly when eaten warm out of the oven, however, you can keep it in the refrigerator for a few days and warm/toast it..